Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Butcher's shop / Lihatiski










I've been working with this...My husband, Heikki, saw me the pieces...THANKS:)))!! There is still lot to do... I'm so lucky to have Kaarle the Bear from Villa Lapanen helping me ;)

Tämän kanssa on tullut viime aikoina tuhrattua... ja paljon on vielä tehtävää..Yksin en olisi tästä selvinnytkään, onneksi sain Kaarle Karhusen timpurin hommiin;D ...Kaarle se ei tyylistä tingi - edes raksalla :))))) Ps. Suuri kiitos kuuluu myös miehelleni Hessulle, joka avuliaasti sahasi mulle boxin osat, olipa mukava päästä suoraan sisustushommiin:D

9 comments:

  1. My bestest friend is a butchen....Wait till I show him this:) It looks amazing! And I love the bear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SO VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL! :) jumped over from theminifoodblog, and i love how the butcher shop is turning out! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upealta näyttää! Tästä tulee kyllä tosi hieno lihakauppa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you , I got the challenge.
    Your shop is lovely but the sight of your house and garden is much better. I wish i had something similar. Good evening Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! this looks great!
    I'm usually fond of bakeries and pastries, but seeing your butcher shop really inspires me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all!! This has been so nice project:)
    ..even though I'm not so meat lover myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tosi kivannäköstä ja nuo edellisetkin tekemäsi donitsit ym. ja ruoka-annokset voi nam.

    ReplyDelete